Monday, May 23, 2016

Norman Lake

accidentally captured this kid, mid-trip! turned out to be 2 pretty cool shots.





no big deal- just saw a family of geese with their young- I got really close and they kind of let me take some pictures






almost got a decent pic of all 4 of us- it's like a game these days

 


Being a stay at home mom is fun, don't get me wrong, but like, I need an adventure every now and again.

Since Sunday's are Leka's day off out here, we get to do whatever we want and usually that means watching movies and doing nothing all day. Needless to say, I finally convinced him that we needed to explore our new home while we're here. This is Norman Lake and the park is called Jetton Park. It just so happened to be open to the public when we went so we didn't have to pay. I love free stuff.

We walked around for about an hour - when the kids get restless around 7 we know its time to pack up and head home cause these boys take their bedtime VERY seriously.

Leka is killing it out here.
He plans to break all the records.
Hahaha well, I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

ps- I can't wait until I can afford a real camera! I feel like I was born to be a photographer. hahahahahaha jk I don't think I'm that good but I absolutely LOVE it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment