Sunday, April 13, 2014

26 Weeks and Counting

Being pregnant can be the greatest joy and the greatest burden. I have never felt so many mood changes in my life all occurring within 3 minutes of each other.
To be completely honest, I'm scared out of my mind. I have never been more nervous. To be a mom has been one of my dream's since I was a little girl. I'm sure every girl dreams about being a mom in some way or at some point in their life.
It's a boy. A baby boy.
First off my name options as of now are as follows:
  • Ammon
  • Jonah
  • Kainoah
  • Mace
  • Owen
  • Holden
  • Jeremiah
  • Cooper
I'm not the kind of person who is going to name my child before I even meet him. I personally think that's kind of weird, but I do want to narrow it down to my favorites!
I am emotionally drained. I work hard hours and I am trying to finish up my associate's degree. I get almost no sleep on the weekends especially and my husband works early mornings, so when I do get sleep, I'm up early to make sure he's up and ready to go. I think my life is hard now but I have a feeling I don't even know what's coming to me. I'm doing my best and I'm learning more and more every day.
I just want to take a moment to express my gratitude. I have a plethora of things to be grateful for and a lot of the time I take these things for granted. I have the most wonderful, hard-working, handsome husband ever. He always tries his hardest to be successful and he cares a lot about where his future is going. He alone is the reason for my happiness. Yes, he can be the biggest pain in my behind, but he really is the sweetest man and I know he will be a great father.
A few more things to be grateful for- my parents. I could not ask for more supportive and loving parents. They have always been there for me when I needed anything. I am a very lucky girl to have them.
My sister- she has been my best friend from the beginning. Not to mention my amazing brothers. I am closer to all my siblings now than I have ever been in my entire life.
Bottom line, I am very grateful. I know life is gonna be tough but I'm trying to remember to take it one day at a time. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment