Wednesday, December 31, 2014

goodbye 2014

Reflecting on the past year has really made me appreciate all of the people who have helped me get to where I am today. 2014 has thus far been the most eventful year of my life. Getting engaged a year ago on December 30, to getting married on Valentines Day and then welcoming a beautiful baby boy into the world on July 16. I wouldn't trade it for anything, though sometimes I wish I had done things the right way- marriage THEN pregnancy. But what can you do? Move on and be happy with my life, obviously. Here's pictures from my 2014. Bring it on, 2015!


 engaged: 12/30/2013
engagements...







My Auntie made me this wedding dress from scratch. I absolutely loved it.


February 14, 2014
favorites from my wedding day...

























Maternity shoot with Claire Lewis. I am so obsessed with these pictures, even though I look back and can't believe I was that huge.







Finally, my most anticipated moment of the year (cliche, I know) meeting my son Ammon for the first time. July 16, 2014.






No comments:

Post a Comment